The aim of ECCO e-Learning:
- To provide specialist education for all health care professional managing patients with IBD. More info
- To provide education in IBD for trainees in gastroenterology at the level of the EBGH Exam (European Board of Gastroenterology and Hepatology) (http://eubogh.org//) More info
- To engage healthcare professional managing patients with IBD in current debates relating to patient care. More info
- To provide a library of all Congress Abstracts, Presentations, and Digital Oral Presentations, as well as Articles published in JCC. More info
- To provide an interactive guide for patient management based around the consensus statements. More info
- To provide tools to assess progress and achieve competence through self-directed learning.
ECCO e-Learning is based on international expert review.
Any treatment decisions are a matter for the individual clinician and should not be based exclusively on the content of ECCO e-Learning.
I agree that the use of this website is at my own risk and I hereby waive any and all potential claims against European Crohn´s and Colitis Organisation, and/or any of its staff members and/or any of the website contributors.
By entering this module I accept the terms and conditions stated above.
In case of potential irregularities of content, please notify email@example.com.
Thank you very much in advance for your help to ensure top quality information.